This article will go through how to reboot your Chrome device from the Chrome Device Management Console.
Please follow the steps below to begin:
- Visit your Google Admin Console.
- Go to Device management.
- On the left, click Chrome Management.
- Click Chrome devices.
- On the left, select the organization that contains the devices you want to reboot.
- Select the device you want to reboot
- Click System Activity and Troubleshooting.
- Scroll down to Reboot device and click REBOOT NOW.
- You will see the green loading bar and your device will reboot.
If you have any additional questions on how to reboot your Chrome device from the Chrome Device Management Console, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or give us a call at our toll-free support line at +18885575335.