Hello and thank you for visiting our ScreenCloud Help Center. This article will go through how to change the account owner's email or billing email address for ScreenCloud.
Table of Contents:
- Change the account owner's email address
- Change the billing owner's email address or transfer the account to another admin
Change the account owner's email address
To change the account owner's email address, you can do this from within the UI:
- Invite the new email address to the account (click 'Invite User' here: https://signage.screen.cloud/account/users). Make sure you select "Give user admin access" to the email.
- After they have accepted the invite, you should be able to Transfer Ownership.
- To transfer the ownership, please go to the General tap in your account settings page. Then click on the Transfer Ownership button to transfer the ownership to the newly added admin.
Change the billing owner's email address
To change the billing owner's email address, please reach out via email at email@example.com and provide us with your current billing email address, along with the one you would like for it to be updated too.
If you have any additional questions or concerns on changing your account or billing email address, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1-415-449-5426, then follow the prompts to reach support.