Hello and thank you for visiting our ScreenCloud Help Center. This article will go through the minimum requirements for running ScreenCloud signage on an Android TV/TV Box.
- Operating System 4.4.4 or higher (preferably Android 7 onwards)
- Processor Dual Core or higher
- RAM 2GB or higher (preferably 4GB of RAM)
- Storage 5GB or higher (preferably 16 or 32 GB of Storage)
- Google Play Store support
Some of the Android boxes we recommend are:
- Amazon Fire TV stick (Second Generation only)
Which devices we do not recommend (which have been tested in our lab):
- H96 Pro 4K Stick
- COOWELL Stick
- Tronsmart Draco H3 Stick
- Tronsmart Vega S96
- Mini Neo X7
For more information about how to set up ScreenCloud on Android box please refer to this page:
If you have any additional questions or concerns on minimum requirements for running ScreenCloud signage on an Android TV/TV Box, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1-415-449-5426, then follow the prompts to reach support.