Hello and thank you for visiting our ScreenCloud Help Center. This article will go through How to Reboot Your Chrome Device From Chrome Device Management Console.
Please follow the steps below to begin:
- Visit your Google Admin Console.
- Go to Device management.
- On the left, click Chrome Management.
- Click Chrome devices.
- On the left, select the organization that contains the devices you want to reboot.
- Select the device you want to reboot
- Click System Activity and Troubleshooting.
- Scroll down to Reboot device and click REBOOT NOW.
- You will see the green loading bar and your device will reboot.
If you have any additional questions or concerns on How to Reboot Your Chrome Device From Chrome Device Management Console, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1-415-449-5426, then follow the prompts to reach support.