This article will go through how to set up payments for your ScreenCloud account using PayPal.
1. Get started by visiting https://signage.screen.cloud/account/billing.
2. Click on "Add payment method".
3. Select the currency for your payments and use the drop-down menu to choose "PayPal" as your payment method.
4. Enter any of your billing address information in addition to setting up the email address you'd like to use to receive billing correspondence and invoice records for payments automatically.
5. Review our terms of service and check-mark this section off once you're finished. From here, you can click on "Proceed" to log into your PayPal account.
6. Log into your PayPal account to continue authenticating this payment method.
7. Once you're logged in, you can select from any of your PayPal payment integrations. Click "Continue" and accept PayPal's agreement for using your selected payment method.
8. The webpage will re-load to your billing page in your ScreenCloud account. Now your payment method is set up as PayPal moving forward. You can update the method of payment you've selected at any time by clicking on the "Update Payment method" button from your ScreenCloud account.
If you have any additional questions on using a PayPal account to make payments for ScreenCloud, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or give us a call at our toll-free support line at +18885575335