Hello and thank you for visiting our ScreenCloud Help Center. This article will go through how to get a perfect fit for your content on your screen.
- ScreenCloud signage is based on 16:9 ratio that most TV support. We have four predefined zone layouts for you to choose from:
- From these predefined zone layouts, these are the exact dimension for each zone option. You can upload your images, documents or video to get the exact fit for each zone. (You can scroll down to download the original PNG file as well):
- For iPads, these dimensions are based on many iPads 4:3 ratio in Landscape orientation (You can Scroll down to download the PDF file as well):
iPad dimensions in Portrait dimension:
- If you don't want to upload your content the exact dimension, you can choose to stretch images, documents and video to fit the zone by selecting the options in the playlist as follows:
- These options will stretch your content proportionally to fit the provided zones you have chosen. Please note: Your media might be cropped.
We cannot provide dimensions for your custom zones or the zone that you have created yourselves. Please use the options to stretch your content in the playlist instead.
If you have any additional questions or concerns on how to get a perfect fit for your content on your screen, or any other questions or feedback about your ScreenCloud Membership, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or give us a call at +1-415-449-5426, then follow the prompts to reach support.