Hello and thank you for visiting our ScreenCloud Help Center. This article will go through how to determine which Chrome browser version you have on a Chrome Device.
Table of Contents:
Option 1: Via Chrome Device Management Console
1. Login to Chrome Device Management Console if your device is managed and select Device Management menu
2. Select Chrome devices
3. Click on the device name you want to know
4. On the next page, click on Hardware and OS
5. Take note of the Chrome version
Option 2: Via Chrome browser on the device
1. Reboot your device and when you see the launch screen below, please press Ctrl + Alt + S to switch to Chrome OS
Once you enter the desktop mode, you may need to log into your chrome account that the device was set up with.
2. Open your Chrome browser and type Chrome://version
3. You should see the version number here
You can make a note of the version number or you can do a Ctrl + F5 on the keyboard attached to capture the screen on the Chrome device. If you need to provide this information to the Support team, you can then send the version number or the screenshot via email.
If you have any additional questions or concerns on how to determine which Chrome version you have on a Chrome Device, or any other questions or feedback about your ScreenCloud Membership, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1-415-449-5426, then follow the prompts to reach support.