Hello and thank you for visiting our ScreenCloud Help Center. This article will go through how to disconnect and re-sync a new Dropbox Account with FileStack to pull in data from a different DropBox account into your content library.
If you want to switch the Dropbox account you currently have synced with FileStack in your Content Library, you can follow the quick steps below on how to disconnect and re-sync a different account:
1. Please visit Dropbox and sign into the Dropbox Account you currently have connected to ScreenCloud.
2. Once you are logged in, please visit or click on the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/account/connected_apps to access your Dropbox-connected apps.
3. From here, you can find the "ScreenCloud" integration listed under "Linked Apps":
4. Click on the "X" Icon, and a pop-up will appear confirming to delete the ScreenCloud integration, mouse-over and confirm this:
5. Confirm by clicking "Uninstall" in the pop-up window and you will receive this confirmation that the ScreenCloud app is unlinked:
6. When you re-visit your Content Library and click on 'Upload' and navigate to 'Dropbox', you can sign in to connect with a new Dropbox Account:
If you have any additional questions or concerns on how to disconnect and re-sync a new Dropbox Account with FileStack, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1-415-449-5426, then follow the prompts to reach support.