If you see this error when trying to use the Traffic App it means that the daily request limit has exceeded what is allowed on Google Map API.
The best solution is for you to obtain your own API key to be used in the app. The benefit of having your own API key is that your requests will not be shared with other users. You will get 2,500 free requests per day.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to watch YouTube video
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/
- You will be prompted to sign into a Google account
- Once signed in you will see this page
- First, you need to enable APIs and services so click on ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES
- On the next page, type Static Map into the Search box
- Click on Google Static Maps API and then click ENABLE button
- On this page Click "Create credentials"
- You will be redirected to create the credential for the API key but you can skip it and go to create API key
- Once you click on API Key you will see this page, enter the name so you can identify your API key. Then Choose HTTP referrers (websites) under Key restriction and type in *.screen.cloud/* and click Create
- Once done, you will see this page (You may want to copy the Key while you are on this page or you can do it later)
- Next, click on ENABLE to enable the API
- When Google finished enabling your API you will see this page
- If you haven't copied the API key just go back to Credentials and copy the key
- Now go to the Traffic app and enter the key in the optional field as seen below
Watch the YouTube video on these steps