This article will go through How to disconnect and re-sync a new Google Drive Account with FileStack to pull in data from a different Google account into your content library.
If you want to switch the Google Drive account you currently have synced with FileStack in your Content Library, you can follow the quick steps below on how to disconnect and re-sync a different account:
1. Please visit https://www.google.com and sign into the Google Account you currently have connected to ScreenCloud.
2. Once you are logged in, please visit or click on the following link: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions?pli=1 to access your Google Account Permissions.
3. From here, you can find the "FileStack" integration listed under "Third Party Apps with Account Access":
4. Click on the "FileStack" Integration, and a drop-down menu will appear with the option 'Remove Access', mouse-over and click on this:
5. Confirm by clicking "Ok" in the pop-up window:
6. When you re-visit your Content Library and click on 'Upload' and navigate to 'Google Drive', you can sign in to connect with a new Google Drive Account:
If you have any additional questions on how to disconnect and re-sync a new Google Drive Account with FileStack, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or give us a call at our toll-free support line at +18885575335