Hello and thank you for visiting our ScreenCloud Help Center. This article will go through how to reset your ScreenCloud account password.
Please Note: If you signed up for ScreenCloud using your Google Account, you will have to go through the Google reset password portal in order to reset the password for your account. Using the "Forgot Password" feature through ScreenCloud will not work and you will receive a message that "We couldn't find a user with that email address in our system".
- How to reset my password through ScreenCloud
- I signed up with a Google Account, how do I reset my password?
How to reset my password through ScreenCloud
- Visit https://www.signage.screen.cloud to visit the login portal for your account.
- Mouse over to the "Forgot your Password" link and click here:
Enter the email address you use for ScreenCloud in the box, then click "Reset":
- You will receive a message confirming that a password email reset link has been sent to your inbox:
4. The email will include a password reset URL and a reset code that will be available for you to change your password within 24 hours. If you do not reset your password during this time-frame, you will have to use the "Forgot Password" function again:
- If you do not receive a password reset email or are seeing any messages return when trying to reset your password, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can help further.
I signed up with a Google Account, how do I reset my password?
- Visit https://signage.screen.cloud/ to visit the login portal for your account.
- Mouse over the "Login With Google" button and click here:
3. Next, click on the "Forgot password?" link and follow the prompts to reset the password for your account:
If you have any additional questions or concerns on how to reset your ScreenCloud password, or any other questions or feedback about your ScreenCloud Membership, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or give us a call at +1-415-449-5426, then follow the prompts to reach support.