This article will go through which Android tablets we recommend using for ScreenCloud signage.
When it comes to recommending Android tablets for digital signage use, we recommend the Samsung Galaxy Tab A series and more affordable E series tablets for their low cost, good build quality, support, and wide availability. We also recommend Lenovo's Tab 4 and Tab M series and more affordable Tab E series for their low cost, support and wide availability. If you're in Asia, there's also Xiaomi's Mi Pad 4 series tablets, which have great specs and good build quality.
We recommend the following models:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 - Buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 - Buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 - Buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 - Buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 - Buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 - Buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0 - Buy here
- Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus - Buy here
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus - Buy here
- Lenovo Tab 4 10 - Buy here
- Lenovo Tab 4 8 - Buy here
- Lenovo Tab M10 - Buy here
- Lenovo Tab E10 - Buy here
- Lenovo Tab E8 - Buy here
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (8")
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus (10.1")
If you would like devices that are even more affordable, check out the Amazon Fire tablets. We list which Amazon Fire devices we support here.
For more information about how to turn an Android tablet into a digital sign, read this article:
If you have any additional questions on which Android tablets we recommend, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at our toll-free support line at +18885575335.