To get started with apps, simply find one you like and click ‘Add This App'. From there you'll be able to configure the app to suit your needs. After you've finished setting it up, it'll become available in your content library, and you'll be able to add it to playlists just like anything else.
Articles in this section
- How long before live posts on Instagram and Facebook and Twitter are relayed to the signage displays?
- Page Scroll App - How to find out a webpage height
- What's this app store all about?
- Which apps will not work offline?
- Can you please create an app that can pull from Microsoft OneDrive and/or SharePoint?
- I want to disconnect my personal ONEDRIVE from screencloud, but I cant find the way to do it.