Please make sure the video have closed captions added to it. If they are auto-generated, the uploader of the video would need to create captions/add the transcription to it and then you would be able to display that on ScreenCloud.
Articles in this section
- Youtube app: I can not see my Youtube live stream
- YouTube will not show closed captions on the screen
- I want to disconnect my personal ONEDRIVE from screencloud, but I cant find the way to do it.
- Video - why can’t I get an MP4 video file to play the actual footage on digital screens. Only the audio plays. Thoughts?
- Twitter app: Twitter app does not show any results
- Time is wrong in the clock app