Please make sure the video have closed captions added to it. If they are auto-generated, the uploader of the video would need to create captions/add the transcription to it and then you would be able to display that on ScreenCloud.
Articles in this section
- RSS app: Why RSS feed app is pulling or showing the wrong image from an RSS feed?
- Traffic App: Oops! Something went wrong error
- Clock: Time is wrong in the clock app
- Google’s new Autoplay Policy and how it’s affecting you
- Twitter app: Twitter app does not show any results
- Website: Why can't I add a website?
- Why does the content starts randomly and not from the first item in the playlist?
- Youtube app: I can not see my Youtube live stream
- YouTube: will not show closed captions on the screen