Hello and thank you for visiting our ScreenCloud Help Center. This article will go through what you need to know about your content in ScreenCloud signage.
1. How does it work when you upload a multipage PDF. Is it like a slideshow?
- Yes, that's correct! It will be played like a slideshow.
2. Where does my content go and is ScreenCloud compressing my video to save space?
- Your uploaded content is stored in the cloud and managed by cloud providers such as Amazon and Google. We optimise content for you but there's no limit on storage space.
3. Will ScreenCloud use much of internet bandwidth?
- After initially downloading the content to your device, it shouldn't take up much bandwidth at all as content gets cached on the device. However, this also depends on the content you're showing or if you're changing content often. If there are streaming content such as Youtube or Vimeo videos it will use up bandwidth as you go.
4. Is there a limit on storage space using ScreenCloud?
- There is no limit on storage space. Your uploaded content is stored in the cloud and managed by cloud providers such as Amazon and Google.
If you have any additional questions or concerns on ScreenCloud Signage 101, or any other questions or feedback about your ScreenCloud Membership, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or give us a call at +1-415-449-5426, then follow the prompts to reach support.