Hello and thank you for visiting our ScreenCloud Help Center. This article will go through which devices support zone layouts & portrait/vertical orientation while using ScreenCloud.
Table of Contents:
1. Which devices support zone layouts?
Most devices support the Zone Layout feature, except for the Chromecast.
- Amazon Fire Stick 1st generation (does not support vertical or portrait orientation)
- Amazon Fire Stick 2nd generation
- Amazon Fire Box 1st generation
- Amazon Fire Box 2nd generation
- Android Tablets
- Most Android boxes
Find the perfect device for you, User our hardware selector here!
2. Which devices support portrait or vertical orientation?
We support portrait orientation on most devices except the Amazon Fire TV stick 1st generation and the Chromecast due to hardware limitations on these devices.
For the best results, we would recommend an Amazon Fire TV stick 2nd generation, an Amazon Fire TV box, a Chromebit or a Chromebox device for this type of feature.
If you have any additional questions or concerns on which devices support zone layouts & portrait/vertical orientation, or any other questions or feedback about ScreenCloud, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or give us a call at +1-415-449-5426, then follow the prompts to reach support.