Your uploaded content is stored in the cloud and managed by cloud providers such as Amazon and Google. We optimise content for you but there's no limit on storage space.
Articles in this section
- How does offline playing work?
- Add a screen as a preview screen
- Screen resolutions supported on ScreenCloud
- How do I create an account?
- Storage space
- How to I change the account owner's email to a new one?
- Will ScreenCloud use much of internet bandwidth?
- Signage: How can I give a name to a playlist?
- How does it work when you upload a multipage PDF. Is it like a slide show?
- Where does my content go and is screen cloud compressing my video to save space?