After initially downloading the content to your device, it shouldn't take up much bandwidth at all as content get cached on the deivce. However, this also depends on the content you're showing or if you're changing content often. If there are streaming content such as Youtube or Vimeo videos it will use up bandwidth as you go.
Articles in this section
- How does offline playing work?
- Add a screen as a preview screen
- Screen resolutions supported on ScreenCloud
- How do I create an account?
- Storage space
- How to I change the account owner's email to a new one?
- Will ScreenCloud use much of internet bandwidth?
- Signage: How can I give a name to a playlist?
- How does it work when you upload a multipage PDF. Is it like a slide show?
- Where does my content go and is screen cloud compressing my video to save space?